Helping You Narrow Down The Choices
Shopping for a new refrigerator can be a daunting experience. You not only have to decide which is the best style, but you then need to figure out which features are important to you, then which brand, and finally which color best matches the palate of your kitchen's decor. All told, it's not an easy process.
To help you narrow down the selection a bit, we have compiled a vast amount of information that will help you find those models that best suit your needs AND are within your price range. From Reviews to Ratings, detailed manufacturer information and a detailed Buying Guide we're determined to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible.
First you should know, we provide this information as a public service. We are NOT paid or sponsored by any manufacturer or retailer to provide this information.
The information you read on this website comes from a compilation of consumer reviews and manufacturer information that will help you make an informed choice. Click on the link at the bottom of the Navigation Bar (to your left) to read our full Disclosures statement.
Here are some links to some of our more popular Review pages. We try to cover as many brands as possible, so in addition to the brands you know, you might find a number of new ones you might never have considered before. We're adding new reviews all the time to these pages, so check back with us often. If you have a specific model that you'd like us to review, be sure to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
Reviews by Brand
- Amana: Amana has some of the most popular models around. They're also some of the most affordable.
- Avanti: Consider Avanti if you're looking for a compact fridge. They make a wide selection of small refrigerators for tight spaces.
- Bosch: Bosch is definitely known for making high-end fridges. This brand known mainly for their power tool line, makes an extremely reliable product and is a brand worth considering.
- Dacor: Dacor is one of the higher end brands and have a number of built-in models and models that allow you to add custom panels which will help it blend in to the existing cabinetry.
- Danby: Another great option if you're looking for a compact fridge or an apartment size fridge with some really great refrigerator reviews.
- Frigidiaire: Frigidaire offers up a number of high quality models for under $3,000.00. The Frigidaire Professional line gives you a number of high-end features at a low-end price.
- Gaggenau: The Gaggenau brand is one of our personal favorites. Only for those who can afford the very best, Gaggenau models offer up the highest quality of cold food storage products.
- GE: GE makes a number of affordable models across a wide spectrum of styles and colors. From the low end top freezer model, to a much higher end GE Profile refridgerator as well as GE Monogram models. There is a huge selection of GE products to choose from as well as many refrigerator reviews to take a look at.
- Haier: Haier is an Asian brand that is gaining a lot of popularity in the United States and Europe. Definitely a brand to consider if you're looking for an affordable compact fridge.
- Jenn Air: Jenn Air is now part of the Whirlpool brand. Jenn-Air fridges have a number of unique features and a repair record that is tops in the industry.
- Kenmore: Kenmore has recently proven again why it should always be considered amongst the very best brands. From their wide selection of models and low rates of repair, you really can't go wrong with a Kenmore.
KitchenAid has come a long way over the years. Their models have definitely achieved an elite status as of late and their repair records have dramatically improved.
- LG: LG makes an extremely competitive line of refrigerators; both in price range and durability. There are a wide variety of models to choose from, so start by narrowing down the style you're looking for before sifting through the LG brand pages.
Marvel fridges are for those looking for luxury under-counter refrigerators. Perfect for a bar area, entertainment room or outdoor barbecue area.
- Maytag: Maytag is now part of the Whirlpool line of refrigerators. It's quality was questionable just a few short years ago, but Maytag has since made dramatic improvements in this regard.
For those looking for a fridge for a boat or RV, look no further than the Norcold line. They make a wide variety of models in a number of different size ranges.
Samsung has made a HUGE splash into this market recently. With unique features (such as a two-drawer pull out freezer model) and contemporary looks, Samsung is definitely a brand to consider.
- Subzero: The Subzero line is more high end than most. Most of their models are $3,000 and up. But if a built-in look is what you're going for with only the very best features available on the market, then consider the Subzero line.
- Whirlpool: The Whirlpool Refrigerator line is the largest around. Whirlpool is now the parent company of Amana, Kitchenaid and Maytag, and they also manufacture refridgerators for Kenmore (as well as a few other lesser known brands). But, Whirlpool still maintains a line under their own brand name.