Samsung RB195AC Refrigerator Review
18 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
- OVERALL: The Samsung RB195AC refrigerator review shows that it is one of the more advanced bottom freezer refrigerators in this price range. It has great styling and feature set normally seen in refrigerators at more than twice this price.
- CAPACITY: At 18.1 Cubic Feet, it is more than ample for most consumers. The bottom freezer is surprisingly roomy and very well organized which allows you to fit more than you might expect into what at first glance, might seem to be a relatively small freezer section.
- STYLE: For a refrigerator in this price range, it has an elegant styling usually reserved for much higher priced refrigerators. This model has a STAINLESS STEEL face and blends in nicely with almost any existing kitchen decor.
- NOTABLE FEATURES: Perhaps the most impressive feature in our Samsung RB195AC refrigerator review is the Twin Cooling System which uses two evaporators(but one compressor) to independently maintain the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments. This helps maintain proper humidity levels. Additionally, you'll avoid unpleasant odor transfers between the freezer and fridge.
Lastly, the quick freeze feature of this fridge manages to maintain the temperature when there are frequent freezer door openings.
The Automatic Ice Maker is a filtered system which provides you with fresh tasting ice anytime.
And perhaps one of the most overlooked features, but one that could potentially save you hundreds over the life of the fridge is the Door Alarm that alerts you if the the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidentally left open (or if the gaskets have worn down and no longer providing an effective seal.)
- COLORS: Our test Samsung RB195AC had a Stainless Steel finish. It stood up okay to fingerprints and scratches and the finish was very easy to clean. It's also available in Black Pearl and White Pearl
- EFFICIENCY: This model is ENERGY STAR® qualified - meaning it exceeds federal energy efficiency standards by 15% to help you save energy -- at just 445kWh per year.
- MSRP: The price was $899.00 but his fridge has been discontinued. Click here for current Samsung Bottom Freezer Reviews
Considering this fridge has been discontinued, take a look at the three below to see if one works for your needs: