Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator Review
A 28.0 cu. ft.4-Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator with FlexZone™ and FoodShowcase™ Features!
Model No: RF28K9380SR
OVERALL: The Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator has all the features of the Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator but at a fraction of the price.
If you don't need the smart screen technology, this is the best choice for you and your family.
This model includes Samsung's exclusive FlexZone feature which allows you to switch from refrigerator to a freezer depending on your needs.
It also has the popular FoodShowcase feature (more on these features below).
It also has adjustable glass shelving, and Triple Cooling technology to help keep your food items fresher for longer.
The great thing about the Triple Cooling technology is the ability to separate different food types. After all, who wants their ice cream tasting like their onions. Gross. Unless of course onion ice cream sounds delicious?
Samsung is known for its durability and high quality and we're giant fans of the 4 Door Flex Refrigerator.
Notable Features of the Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator:
As mentioned above, this Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator is loaded with features, such as:
- FlexZone Technology: Boost your refrigerator OR your freezer space with just the flip of a switch.
The FlexZone Technology allows you to turn your refrigerator space into a freezer space in seconds.
- Food Showcase: An outer door provides easy and quick access to some of your more commonly used items.
It's not just an energy saver, it's the perfect feature for a family on the go.
(Reminder, that the picture below is NOT of the Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator -- it's just for reference -- showing off the Food Showcase feature.)
- Triple Cooling Feature: As mentioned above, the Samsung 4 Door Flex French Door Refrigerator also has Samsung's patented triple cooling feature which helps to keep your food fresher for longer.
- Adjustable Shelves: Know it seems like something you'd see in any modern day refrigerator, but it's not as common as you think.
The adjustable shelves in most refrigerators are nothing more than shelves that slide in and out as opposed to shelves that flip up to accomodate taller items.
It's one of those features you don't truly come to appreciate until the day you need it. And when that day comes, you'll be glad it's there.
- Fingerprint Resistant Doors: We know you'd like to blame the kids for the fingerprints on the refrigerator doors. But essentially, we're ALL likely culprits.
Thankfully, Samsung knows that we're all to blame here and has created a finish for all of their stainless steel refrigerators that minimizes any fingerprints on the doors with a finish that repels them.
Other Relevant Information
CAPACITY: 28.0 Cubic Foot Interior
COLORS: Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel
MSRP: $3799.00 (But closer to $2899 online.)