Samsung 4 Door Refrigerator Reviews (Model #SRS752QDUS)
My 4 door Samsung refrigerator review sound more like a eulogy as it had a mere short life of 14 months.
I noticed a puddle of water on the floor
, only to be surprised that the freezer had defrosted and the tempreture on the front panel was reading 19 degrees celcius
I called Samsung customer service
the next working day...this was the day when all the fun begun (NOT). This whole experience has been terrible
- Customer service not responding in a timely manner
- Sent out technicians out three different days (not convinced from the first visit that the fridge was not repairable with an INTERNAL GAS LEAK)
- Two weeks later they finally decided that the fridge was not repairable,and the case manager was to decide what the next steps would be
- After speaking to the store the fridge was purchased from (only because the receipt emailed to them was not sufficient) did they decide they would have to credit the fridge
- Again, I was then surprised by being advised the credit was to be made at the original store where the fridge was purchased
- I was forced by a Samsung policy to go to the store and look for a replacement fridge as apparently Samsung could not replace the fridge with the same model. (so they say)
The store did not have a fridge that appealed to me
as it would not fit in my new kitchen's cabinets (the new kitchen was build around this-new great Samsung fridge).
I am now in day 14 from the first call to Samsung and am awaiting there next executive decision on how I will be credited.
Oh!!! They did mention that I will not get the full credit of the purchase price as it has depreciated in 14 months
(even though the fridge is under a full warrenty)
I'm confused...my head hurts...I want my credit and I do NOT want to see a Samsung product ever again!!!!Click here for more Samsung Refrigerator Reviews
(**If you're in need of a good repairman, we've many positive emails regarding repairmen found on Angie's List - Click here to see if they have someone good in your area.)