Likes and Dislikes of our Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator (model ED2KHAXVQ01)
by Carol Schippers
(Tucson, AZ, USA)
We bought our Whirlpool side by side refrigerator from Ultimate Electronics for $1299 June of 2010.
- Fridge side has adjustable easy to clean shelves/lots of room in Freezer
- Ice is in a door bin so easy access to it
- Door is very hard to pull open-having to push it back against wall
- Fridge side-small items fall off shelf above veg bin to behind veg bin drawers
- Ice maker very noisy-in dumping ice & refilling (other than that it is quiet)
- Things fall behind freezer bottom shelf behind the pull out drawer
- Freezer door storage is very small
- Ice maker dispenser ice falls out on floor sometimes after use.
All in all our Whirlpool side by refrigerator
is an OK model. We had to buy a shorter side by side because of the kitchen cupboards above which only allowed us a few choices.
It does keep things evenly cold and it's pretty roomy for a small size fridge.