LG LFC22740S French Door Refrigerator Review
LFC22740ST LG 22.4 Cu.Ft. Panorama™ French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Finish
OVERALL: The LG LFC22740S French Door Refrigerator was previously on our List of Top 10 Refrigerators and has been highly rated by most consumers. This refrigerator is stylish, well priced and loaded with quality features. For the price, you get a lot for your money.
This LG French Door stainless steel refrigerator is loaded with space that is divided quite well.
- Food storage is quite easy with its 4 Split Spill-Protector Tempered Glass Shelves and 5 Adjustable gallon size and Dairy Corner compartments.
- The Full Width Wire Freezer Basket allows you to store larger food items in your freezer.
- The Multi-Air Flow Cooling works quite well in this fridge at maintaining a perfect temperature.
- The Internal Upfront Digital Temperature Controls are extremely conveniet to help you manage the temperature.
- Our favorite feature is the IcePlus™ Accelerated Freezing Function which preserves the freshness of meats and other frozen food items.
- The biggest complaint for this refrigerator is that the icemaker is a bit slow and that there is no water dispenser.
- Additionally because of the Bio Shield door seal, you need to be sure the doors close securely.
MSRP: The cost to this refrigerator was $1,599.00 (but we've seen it as low as $1,200.00) but this model has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.
Click here for the best LG French Door Refrigerators
Similar French Door Refrigerator Models
Considering the fact that this model is no longer being made we thought you might want to see a few other models worth looking at:
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6