I Am So Disappointed With My 6 Week Old GE Top Freezer Refrigerator (model #GTH17JBXZRWW)
(Brooklyn, NY, USA)
I am so disappointed with my six-week-old GE top freezer refrigerator model #GTH17JBXZRWW.
I have been a GE refrigerator
owner for 17 years and was very satisfied until now. My past GE refrigerators have been well made, never had a problem, and never needed to be repaired.
I can't say the same about my current top freezer refrigerator. If you're looking to buy one yourself, here's what I hate about it
Overall, I am very disappointed
- It is way too small for my needs - possibly anyone's
- The temperature control dial and light on the first shelf should be placed against the back wall. Instead they take away valuable storage space from the top shelf.
- The interior is poorly designed. You have to pull all of your food out to find anything. It isn't very pleasant.
- The bottom drawers are too small! They don't even fit a single head of lettuce.
- The Best of all is the NOISE FACTOR. It sounds like you're in a submarine...Wah-Wah-Wah- Swish-Crank! Heck, you name it, and this fridge makes it! Not a pleasant sound to hear while eating in your kitchen. It's really starting to drive me crazy -- if you haven't already noticed.
. I want it taken out of here. GE must make a better model.
I'm confused about how I got Stuck with this lemon. I've had repair men
come out two times, and they've both said that this is the way the noise is normal. All I can say is that it is BS and unacceptable.
I'm going to have the GE repair technician do a follow-up. Let's see what he says.I hope that GE will come and take this piece of JUNK out of here! I hope they make me a satisfied customer as I was in the past.
Click here for more on GE refrigerators
Click here for more on other Top Freezer Refrigerators