General Electric Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator (model #PSF26NGTWW)
The General Electric Profile PSF26NGTWW side-by-side
and the styling makes a 25.5-cubic-foot capacity which still leaves enough room for groceries and entertaining.
I love its features, which add to the convenience, and the styling makes this an excellent choice for a large family.
This model is top-notch and is in a stylish cabinet. It has:
- Fresh food storage of 16.02 cubic feet of space
- 9.48 cubic feet of storage in the freezer
- Nicely lit with three different light sources
- Two slide-out adjustable glass shelves are super easy to clean
- A great half "QuickSpace" shelf that is easy to move if you need extra space
- I like the "CustomCool" bin because you can place warm items in this bin, and they can be chilled quickly, or you can put frozen, it here, and they will quickly defrost.
- I wouldn't say I didn't say I liked or has three adjustable gallon-size bins with dividers
- It comes with an in-door ice/water dispenser
I've had it for a year, and I love the capacity and build quality, but I hated the price. It is reliable and never had any service problems. I would recommend it for a family of 3 or more people. It is better than other refrigerators I've had before.
Wondering if your GE Refrigerator is part of a recall?
Click here to find out!