GE Profile Top Freezer Refrigerator GTS18FBSWW
Although the GE GTS18FBSWW isn't included in the professional reviews we found, , it has better owner reviews than other budget-priced top-freezer refrigerators.
It's a relatively basic "apartment-size
" model without an ice or water dispenser or spill-proof shelves, but what I like about it is:
What I don't like about it is:
- Holds more than similar-sized refrigerators
- Gallon storage in the door
- The shelves can be adjusted to store larger items
- Condenser coils don't require cleaning
- Inexpensive, reliable, and fits in my small kitchen
- It can be loud, but the noise level isn't bothersome.
- It comes in white and bisque, not black or stainless steel.
- It's not Energy Star Rated
- It has limited features
- The wire shelves are a pain because things can fall through and do!
I bought it about a year back, and it is better than other models I have had and in my opinion the best one of its kind available on the market. It has been reliable all along and has had no service issues.Click here for more GE Profile Refrigerator Reviews
Wondering if your GE Refrigerator is part of a recall?
Click here to find out!