GE GFSF2KEX Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Review
22.2 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Glass Shelves, Gallon Door Storage, Deli Drawer and Upfront Temperature Controls
OVERALL: This GE GFSF2KEX Bottom Freezer Refrigerator is one of the more stylish refrigerators in the GE line. You may know that General Electric is known for their high quality appliances and this model certainly doesn't disappoint.
- The High-Gloss, Contoured Doors, with Sculptured Handles and Top and Bottom Bevels offer up a dramatic look and touch of personal style.
- We loved the High-Gloss Crown Doors with Hidden Hinges. These help to provide a striking finish and accentuate any kitchen decor.
- The Upfront Temperature Controls are easy-to-reach and easy-to-read.
- The GE exclusive BrightSpace Interior with GE Reveal Lighting helps to cast a natural-looking glow throughout the refrigerator
- The Slide 'n Store Freezer Basket allows easy access to all of your frozen food items.
- The NeverClean Condenser coils are encased, so they never have to be cleaned.
CONS: There are a few CONS to keep in mind with this particular refrigerator:
- The lighting in the freezer was fair. It was difficult to see items in the bottom drawer.
- The icemaker was a bit slow and although it's convenient, it takes up a LOT of space in the interior of the fridge.
- This refrigerator is NOT Energy Star qualified.
- Even though it's equipped with GE's Deluxe Quiet Design this unit was surprisingly noisy. Keep in mind however, that this may've been our particular unit.
Similar GE French Door Refrigerators
This exact model of GE refrigerator has been around for quite some time and will soon be discontinued if it hasn't been already. For that reason along we thought you might want to take a look at a few similar models of GE French door refrigerators that are much newer. Here's three below:
French Door Refrigerator Reviews
Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Reviews
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6