Find the True Refrigerator for Your Restaurant, Retail, or Culinary Needs
If you're looking for commercial refrigerators, there are a wide variety of models on the market to chose from. But before you start looking for the best price you'll need to first figure out how you plan on using it.
Each of the different types of commercial refrigerators or restaurant refrigerators will help you in your business in very different ways. If you haven't already figured out what your needs are here's a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you need to store very large items or items in large quantities?
- How much freezer storage do you need?
- Will your customers have access to the contents of these refrigerators?
- How much will you need to store at a time and how quickly will you rotate it? (The second question is more for spoilage issues.)
Commercial Refrigerator: Things to Consider
- PERMITS: Considering you're likely going to be using this refrigerator for your business, you'll want to be sure it meets the Health Code in your area.
- SIZING: Make your properly measure the length, height and depth before making any purchase of a commercial refrigerator. These units don't have typical sizing.
- CASTERS: Make sure the unit has casters so it can be rolled out of the way for cleaning. Both for the unit itself and underneath and behind.
4 Types of Commercial Refrigerators
Take a look at the four different types of refrigerators listed below and just be aware that you can use them in many other ways than just those listed below.
- Walk In Refrigerator:
This is where you can actually walk in and store very large items in large quantities.
- Stand Up Refrigerator:
This looks just like a regular refrigerator but it is built more sturdy to handle a great deal more use. Quite often these refrigerators tend to be just refrigerators without freezers or freezerless.
- Glass Door Refrigerator:
This model you quite commonly find in a hotel room that displays everything that you can purchase from the mini bar but it also has more uses as well.
- Sliding Door Refrigerator:
If you've ever been in a 7-Eleven or any other convenience store then you've seen these types of fridges.
True Refrigerator is definitely the leader in this marketplace with a wide variety of styles and sizes available for everyone from the retailer to the restaurateur.
We have just added this section and will be adding significantly more to it over the coming months including adding a classified section that will allow you to find high quality, used refrigerators for commercial purposes.
After all, any time you can save money in business it's just more money in your pocket.
In the interim, we are working on a number of reviews on particular Commercial Refrigerator models that we will include below.
Check back with us again soon.
New! CommentsHave something to say about what you just read? Leave a comment in the box below.