LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Review Model LBC22518ST
22.4 Cu. Ft, Stainless Steel, Free Standing Refrigerator
Here is our LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Review Model LBC22518ST with Ice Maker- Stainless Steel Finish
- OVERALL: The LG LBC22518ST Bottom Freezer received numerous high marks for it's beautiful styling and its energy efficiency (which saves you money every month as well as may allow for an Energy Star rebate).
Consumers across the board were extremely happy with the looks and features that this $1,100.00 fridge offers up.
- PROS: These are the features that caught our attention:
- The 5 Design-A-Door Bins and 4 Split Tempered Glass Shelves provide ample storage capacity within the fridge itself allowing a lot of the 22.4 cu. ft. of storage space to be usable.
- The Upfront Digital Temperature Controls made keeping an accurate temperature a snap and the Multi-Air Flow Cooling maintained even cooling throughout the fridge.
- We also loved the IcePlus Accelerated Freezing Function which allows quick freezing of meats to seal in freshness.
- CONS: Although this particular LG Refrigerator didn't have much negative press itself, unfortunately, there were numerous complaints about the LG Customer Service line. As with any LG, to help thwart this complication, we recommend you purchase an extended warranty.
- MSRP: It was $1249.00 but this model has been discontinued and replaced with LG LBC22520ST whose msrp is $1099.00.
Differences Between LBC22518ST and LBC22520ST
While this is a LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Review Model LBC22518ST here are the major differences between this one and it's replacement:
- Decreased Cost: The new model costs around $150 less.
- Stainless Steel Look: It is no longer made from stainless steel but instead now it looks like it. The benefits besides the decreased cost are that it is much easier to clean and to keep looking that way.
- Increased Depth: It is one inch deeper than the older model at 34 1/4"
- Clear Deli Drawer: The older model's deli drawer wasn't clear
- CEE Rating: It is now a Tier 1 rating where as the old model didn't have a rating at all
- Decreased Amps: The current model runs on 15 where as the older version ran on 20 amps.
Click here for more LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Reviews
Similar LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
Considering the fact that this refrigerator has been discontinued we felt that you might want to see other LG bottom freezer refrigerators. Here's a few below:
LG French Door Refrigerator Reviews
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6