LG French Door Refrigerator Review LFC21760
20.7 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth 3-Door French Door Refrigerator Stainless Steel Finish
OVERALL: The LG French Door Refrigerator Review LFC21760 will show you why it was one of the more popular models on the market. Mainly because of all you got for your money.
- The Stainless Steel Premium Finish with Matching Handles and Contour Doors with Hidden Hinges comes standard for this model.
- The 4 Slide-Out, Spill-Protector Tempered Glass Shelves
Door Baskets: 5 Adjustable Clear gallon size and Dairy Corner
Wine Rack give you ample storage capacity.
- The Multi-Air Flow Cooling greatly aids efficiency and the Internal LED Touch Pad Digital Temperature Controls allow for easy management.
- It has a built in alarm that will start to beep in case you accidentally leave the doors open and is Energy Star Rated. This not only saves you on your energy bill but also enbles you to receive an Energy Star Rebate.
- If you're wondering about the ease of cleaning, the shelves are easy to adjust, remove and clean.
- Only the front is stainless, the sides are black which is only an issue if the sides are exposed.
- The steel on the doors tends to be thin so be careful not to bump the doors on surrounding furniture as it tends to dent.
- The lower freezer is not more than a big tub that pulls out to reveal a shallow rack to only hold ice and a few more things.
: The cost to refrigerator was $2,349.00 but it has been discontinued
and is no longer available for purchase. If you have a review you would like us to hear on this fridge, please click here
Similar LG French Door Refrigerators
With this model no longer being made we thought you might want to see a few other LG French door refrigerators. Take a look below:
The Best LG French Door Refrigerators
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6