Nothing Works Right on My Kenmore Refrigerator (model 253.56943601)
(St. Louis, MO, USA)
I would not recommend this Kenmore refrigerator to a single soul.
Nothing works right.
- The doors are different sizes
- The ice maker shoots ice out at high speed (it goes everywhere) IF you can press it hard enough to actually make it work.
- The refrigerator is loud running and is overall very cheap.
- I have had to replace four shelf bins in the doors (over $100 spent on these now) since purchasing the fridge 6 years ago. They are made of very cheap plastic.
- We upped for a "nice" stainless steel version--it scratches easily! Stainless steel should not scratch this easy! In many ways, I am looking fwd to this one dying (it should not be much longer) as I really can't stand the thing.
This was the first refrigerator I have purchased and I learned two very important lessons:
Click here for more on Kenmore Refrigerators
- Stay away from Kenmore
- Save up your $ and don't skimp--get a high-end refrigerator.
Click here for more Refrigerator Reviews
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenmore Refrigerator Reviews.