Kitchenaid KSCS25FTSS Side by Side Refrigerator Review
KitchenAid 24.5 cu. ft., Side by Side, Counter-Depth, Architect II Refrigerator - Monochromatic Stainless Steel
OVERALL: The Kitchenaid KSCS25FTSS Side by Side Refrigerator is well designed and attractive, but we found a few issues with the water dispenser and the stainless steel face is easy to smudge.
PROS: There are actually a number of pros to this Kitchenaid Side by Side refrigerator.
- KitchenAid made sure it is energy efficient by making it ENERGY STAR® Qualified.
- The Stainless Steel Cabinet with Architect® Series II Handles is quite attractive and blends well into a wide variety of kitchen decors.
- With a 24.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity, there's a ton of interior space.
- The Ice and Water Dispensing System comes with the PuR® Filtration System
- Kitchenaid's exclusive ExtendFresh™ Plus Temperature Management System and ExtendFresh™ Door Air directs a flow of colder air inside the door to protect sensitive ingredients and can also quickly chills items.
CONS: We found three items that we thought you might want to hear about...
- The water dispenser in our test model kept dripping after filling a glass of water. It would drip for approximately 10 seconds for every 20 seconds it was running.
- The stainless steel front on the Kitchenaid KSCS25FTSS was easy to smudge and difficult to keep clean.
- The interior drawers felt a bit cheap. Considering the $3,000.00 MSRP of the fridge, we thought a little more money could've been spent here.
MSRP: $3349.00 for the stainless version and a bit less for the others still seems a bit steep until you look at the sales prices it's currently selling for. We've done a bit of research for you, take a look below:
Similar KitchenAid Side by Side Refrigerators
In case you wanted to look at a few more KitchenAid side by side fridges before purchasing this one, here's three more listed below showing their current prices:
Side by Side Refrigerator Reviews
Counter Depth Refrigerators
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6