GE Profile Side by Side Refrigerator Reviews of PFSF2MIYCWW
by Ann o.
(Scituate, RI )
I purchased the GE Profile side by side refrigerator with bottom freezer about 8 months ago.
This is the worst designed refrigerator for the following reasons:
Click here for more on GE Profile Refrigerators
- Ice dispenser on the inside: When company comes over they can never find the ice. It is hidden in a freezer drawer. When the draw opens, the ice spills out on the floor.
- Water dispenser on the inside: Again all of my company has to go inside my fridge for a glass of water.
- Everything in the back of the fridge freezes on each shelf: I am not kidding...you cannot store food in the back.
- The pull out shelf on the right has open slots: so everything falls off the shelf when you pull it open.
- The glass shelf on the left under the meat drawer slides open just a little: You cannot store anything on it because you won't be able to fit any tall bottles...i.e. milk, juice etc.
- The refrigerator is bulky and deceiving: You cannot store a lot of food in either the freezer or the fridge because the drawers won't close.
Click here for more Refrigerator Reviews
Click here to post comments
Return to GE Profile Side by Side Refrigerator Reviews.