GE Profile Side by Side Refrigerator Reviews of PFSF2MIYCWW
by Ann o.
(Scituate, RI )
About eight months ago, I purchased the GE Profile side-by-side refrigerator with bottom freezer
This is the worst designed refrigerator
for the following reasons:
- Ice dispenser on the inside: When the company comes over, they can never find the ice. It is hidden in a freezer drawer. When the draw opens, the ice spills out on the floor.
- Water dispenser on the inside: Again, all of my company has to go inside my fridge for a glass of water.
- Everything in the back of the fridge freezes on each shelf: I am not kidding...you cannot store food in the back.
- The pull-out shelf on the right has open slots: so everything falls off the shelf when you pull it open.
- The glass shelf on the left under the meat drawer slides open just a little: You cannot store anything on it because you won't be able to fit any tall bottles...i.e., milk, juice, etc.
- The refrigerator is bulky and deceiving: You cannot store a lot of food in either the freezer or the fridge because the drawers won't close.
Wondering if your GE Refrigerator is part of a recall?
Click here to find out!
Click here to post comments
Return to GE Profile Side by Side Refrigerator Reviews.