Kenmore Elite 3-Door Bottom Freezer Fridge #795.77543600
by Neil L.
(Long Island, NY)
Kenmore Elite - Model #795.77543600 is a 3-door, bottom freezer model, and here are some of the main problems.
- An Ice Maker that does not shut itself off in time, resulting in over-flow ice cubes being knocked down, either behind the freezer drawer, or onto the floor;
- The display on the door going dark and therefore unworkable, unless I turn a light on to see it;
- The main refrigerator doors may block each other, resulting in them not closing properly;
- The refrigerator light being obtrusive on the top, restricting the use of the top shelf;
- A produce drawer that does not open easily, and is difficult to close:
- Severe frost in the freezer, though we don't know why, unless the freezer door did not close properly; it looked like it snowed in there - what a mess!
ELITE - What a joke!!
But mostly, this is an opinion of Sears in general; they did not keep their word about resolving the problems, and their upper level corporate customer service is an abomination!!
In out experience we found that they don't do anything that they say they're going to do.
So my advice from my experience with Sears, and their products: STAY FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY!!!!!