I Highly Recomend My Counter Depth Stainless Steel LG French door Fridge - LFX25966ST
We recently bought a counter depth stainless steel LG french door fridge.
It has 24 cu. ft. of interior storage space. We bought this size because I did not want the refrigerator to stick too far out into the kitchen. Also we are empty nesters so we do not need a lot of space. It has a huge bottom freezer and built in water and ice dispenser. We have had it about one month.
Things I love:
- the stainless look
- the interior glass shelves
- the ice maker is built into the door, so it does not take up valuable room on the shelves
- the LED light
- the huge freezer
- the slide out shelf for tall containers
- the 4 drawers for fruits, vegetables, meats and cheese
- the door compartments for storing milk, bottles, etc.
- the water filtration system is easy to get to
- the alarm sounds when the door is left open for longer than a minute (great for when the grandkids are around).
Only two things I do not like about it:
- the door with the ice maker in it tends to "clunk" shut, I think because it is so heavy. I'll have to get used to this and close it slowly, not allow it to close on its own.
- The water and ice dispensers are not user friendly. If a person is not used to how this dispenser is arranged, water might shoot out onto the floor instead of into the glass, as happened the first time we used it (ok, I didn't read the instructions first!). These things are easily remedied, and are not deal breakers.
I highly recommend this LG refrigerator to anyone.Click here for more Refrigerator Reviews
Click here for more LG Refrigerator Reviews
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to LG Refrigerator Reviews.