Viking DDFF036SS French Door Refrigerator Review
Viking 36" Designer Free Standing French Door Bottom-Mount Refrigerator/Freezer - Stainless Steel
OVERALL: The Viking DDFF036SS Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator is one of the more popular french door refrigerators. Reasonably priced at just under $3,300.00, this beautiful and reliable refrigerator will bring you years of satisfying service.
PROS: Here's the features that caught our attention...
- This models is a Cabinet Depth design (with 24" deep side panels) which allows you to integrate it with surrounding cabinetry.
- The temperature adjustable Meat Savor™/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce, or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- This Viking French Door Refrigerator also has two moisture-adjustable and see through produce drawers, four slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelvesi and one stationary glass shelf.
- The freezer features two slide-out baskets
- The Viking electronic controls with digital temperature readouts help to maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- We really like the Max Ice Feature which sets freezer temperature to optimum setting for maximum ice production.
CONS: The door alarm is supposed to go off after five minutes of being open. Ours for whatever reason kept going off after about 30 seconds which became quite annoying. It might have been a problem with our test model, but we couldn't figure out how to fix it.
**NOTE: In case you are aware of the recent Viking Refrigerator Recall and want to know which refrigerators were affected then click here.