Samsung 4 Door Refrigerator Reviews (Model #SRS752QDUS)
My 4 door Samsung refrigerator review sound more like a eulogy as it had a mere short life of 14 months.
I noticed a puddle of water on the floor, only to be surprised that the freezer had defrosted and the tempreture on the front panel was reading 19 degrees celcius.
I called Samsung customer service the next working day...this was the day when all the fun begun (NOT).
This whole experience has been terrible:
- Customer service not responding in a timely manner
- Sent out technicians out three different days (not convinced from the first visit that the fridge was not repairable with an INTERNAL GAS LEAK)
- Two weeks later they finally decided that the fridge was not repairable,and the case manager was to decide what the next steps would be
- After speaking to the store the fridge was purchased from (only because the receipt emailed to them was not sufficient) did they decide they would have to credit the fridge
- Again, I was then surprised by being advised the credit was to be made at the original store where the fridge was purchased
- I was forced by a Samsung policy to go to the store and look for a replacement fridge as apparently Samsung could not replace the fridge with the same model. (so they say)
The store did not have a fridge that appealed to me
as it would not fit in my new kitchen's cabinets (the new kitchen was build around this-new great Samsung fridge).
I am now in day 14 from the first call to Samsung and am awaiting there next executive decision on how I will be credited.
Oh!!! They did mention that I will not get the full credit of the purchase price as it has depreciated in 14 months
(even though the fridge is under a full warrenty)
I'm confused...my head hurts...I want my credit and I do NOT want to see a Samsung product ever again!!!!Click here for more Samsung Refrigerator Reviews
(**If you're in need of a good repairman, we've many positive emails regarding repairmen found on Angie's List - Click here to see if they have someone good in your area.)
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Samsung Refrigerator Reviews.