GE PFSS5NJWSS French Door Refrigerator Review
GE Profile 25.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with External Dispenser
This GE PFSS5NJWSS Profile French Door Refrigerator is one of the perfect "family" fridges. General Electric is known for their high quality appliances and this model certainly doesn't disappoint.
- The High-Gloss, Contoured Doors, with Sculptured Handles and Top and Bottom Bevels offer up a dramatic look and touch of personal style to any kitchen.
- We loved the External Water Dispenser with TurboCool™ Setting which provides chilled, filtered water and displays the actual internal temperature of the refrigerator.
- The Freshness Center™ — Offers maximum convenience by utilizing two humidity-controlled drawers and 1 full-length drawer for large storage.
- The Multi-Level Slide 'n Store™ Basket System includes three full-extension baskets for tremendous storage flexibility and keeps contents perfectly in place.
CONS: There weren't many things we didn't like but we did find two of them...
- The lighting in the freezer was fair. It was difficult to see items in the bottom drawer.
- The icemaker was a bit slow and although it's convenient, it takes up a LOT of space in the interior of the fridge.
Similar GE French Door Refrigerators
While this model of refrigerator is definitely still worth considering, it is one of the older ones in the GE line. If you were to search it on the GE refrigerator site you would no longer be able to find it. For this reason we've added three more models for you to take a look at below:
Take me from GE PFSS5NJWSS French Door Review to GE Refrigerators
Take Me to French Door Refrigerator Reviews
Take me to Refrigerator Reviews
| 3 | 4
| 5 | 6