Compact Refrigerator Freezer
Small Freezers That Fit Your Space
The idea of finding a compact refrigerator freezer sounds great though you probably don't know if you have enough room for one. Also there are so many different types and models to choose from.
You'll be happy to know that these small refrigerator freezers really are something wonderful because they typically have extra frozen storage that come in lots of sizes and shapes. If you find that they don't have enough freezer storage space, then we recommend you check out a mini freezer for just a bit more storage, to a chest freezer and an upright freezer that will also fit in smaller spaces but offer a great deal more frozen storage space.
What Kind of Compact Refrigerator Freezer Do You Need?
If you’re looking for a compact refrigerator freezer then you will first need to ask yourself a few questions so that you can find the right one for you.
- Do you need a refrigerator with a freezer? If so, how much do you need to be able to store in it?
- The way to look at this is if you just want to be able to make a few ice cubes with a tray then your options really are open because even most compact cube refrigerators (the size of a cube) offer this. Though if you eat a great deal of frozen dinners then you will need to take that into consideration and look for something with more storage space.
- Just be aware that by increasing your freezer space, you will lose storage space in your refrigerator. Many compact refrigerators offer an internal freezer with a thin plastic door but quite often you will need to defrost the entire machine due to the amount of ice built up on these freezers. This is one reason why frost free refrigerators are so popular.
- We recommend you take a look at both the compact refrigerators and the apartment refrigerators on the market that actually have a separate door for the freezer. Also, some of these also come with a factory installed ice maker.
- One other choice to consider is getting a small freezer that specifically addresses your freezer needs. Even if you only have a bit of space you need not be worried because they come in all different sizes and styles.
- How much floor space do you have in the room where you want to put it?
- You need to take into account if you only have room to put something on top of a desk or if you will need to build it into the existing cabinets due to the fact that there is no other space to put it. Though if you do have some floor space, measure it to make sure the refrigerator you are looking for will fit.
- Also don’t forget to measure the distance from the refrigerator to the closest piece of furniture. This will help you to know if you’ll be able to fully open your refrigerator door, especially if it’s close quarters.
- Is the compact refrigerator freezer for an extra refrigerator or will this be the main refrigerator of the house?
Knowing this will help you decide how much cubic feet of storage you will need and for what kind of food.
Compact Refrigerator Freezer Choices
There are more than a couple of choices to choose from and answering the questions above will help you to decide which compact refrigerator freezer is right for your needs.
If you don’t need a freezer then you can look at any type of refrigerator from a compact cube refrigerator all of the way up to a small refrigerator. Though if you do, then you’ll need to skip the compact cubes and start with a compact refrigerator and go on up to smaller full size refrigerators.
If you have no floor space then you may have to consider an under counter compact refrigerator or a compact cube refrigerator. Both of these models will allow you to have a refrigerator that won’t end up on the floor.
Brands of Compact Refrigerator Freezer
Avanti Refrigerator: The Avanti refrigerator line is specifically one that is tailored to the needs of the compact refrigerator market and well worth taking a look at if you need something compact.
Danby Refrigerator: Their products range from compact to midsize refrigerators and rate high in their reliability.
GE: The full line of GE compact refrigerators is quite easy to use as the models all fall into a big, medium and small category. All of which are part of the GE Spacemaker line.
Haier Refrigerator: While Haier does make a few full size refrigerators, they also make midsize and compact versions as well.
Marvel Refrigerator: If you are looking for a luxury under counter refrigerator, then definitely take a look at Marvel refrigerators. They specialize in these types of refrigerators.
Norcold Refrigerator: Norcold is primarily known for it's RV refrigerators but they also make compact versions that are worth looking at.
Sanyo Refrigerator: We were pleasantly surprised to see that they make everything from apartment sized refrigerators to compact as well as under counter refrigerators.
Sitemap| 2| 3 | 4| 5 | 6
Take me from Compact Refrigerator Freezer to Compact Refrigerators
Take from Small Freezers me to Compact Freezer
Take Me From Mini Freezer to Refrigerators - homepage